Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Teachers vs. Students

Often, when I begin to think about what your blog prompt should be, I peruse the Writer's Digest website for ideas.  Sometimes I will borrow and adapt their prompts and sometimes come up with my own.  Today is one of those days where I couldn't help but borrow from them, as I think the possibilities (and hilarity) that this prompt allows will be worth it (it may also be that the Indians didn't score any runs last night while receiving quality pitching).   Remember that you need to write at least three hundred words and demonstrate good writing conventions.  A final suggestion: start in the middle of the action.


And now for the prompt: "The fight has been raging for three days. The teachers on their end, toting rulers, eraser canons and textbook grenades, and the students on the other, with only school-approved items found in their bookbags. Both sides have suffered casualties and people are wondering, what happened three days ago at [Geauga Academy]that started this mess? Start your story three days ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment