Monday, October 28, 2013

Prompt Suggestions?

Recently, it has come to my attention that not all of the blog prompts that I assign are not always favorites of yours. That is quite alright with me, but I also do want your input.  So this blog is simple - it does not even need to be 250 words (it does, however, still need to demonstrate good writing conventions and thought). For your ninth and final journal of the first quarter, you need to suggest four possible blog topics for the coming quarters.  Sounds easy, yes?  However, for your journal to be graded, you must also include at, least one good paragraph with each of your prompt suggestions persuading me to use this prompt. Some of you you may be asking yourself, "What does Mr. B consider a good paragraph?" And in response to this question, I would tell you that you need at least four sentences (that are not simple sentences) to constitute a good paragraph. So to sum this up: persuade me to utilize the prompts that you suggest for upcoming blogs.  Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment